So today I’m gonna show you my sweet makeup that I did a few week ago. This makeup look is inspired by Star Butterfly. I don’t watch this cartoon but the makeup seemed to me interesting. Soooo let’s get started!
PS.Sorry for my tired eyes. 😦
I’ll not describe exactly what I did, I’ll show you only the most important steps and products. Let’s start with the eye makeup. On the lid, I’ve only a white eyeshadow all over and a pink eyeshadow in the crease, and obviously mascara. Then I do my whole face routine – foundation, concealer, and powder. I really like my eyebrows in this look, they’re so messy and bold… just on fleek. After that, I contour my face with bronzer and a highlight. Let’s go to the lipsticks. So this a little bit more complicated. Because first I put on my lips a nude matte lipstick, on that I put a pinkish lip balm and again on that a highlight in pink tone. Ok, so now the funniest part of this makeup – hearts. I take my face base and I draw a thin layer of hearts. Later I take a puppet makeup and gently pat a pink glitter on this base.
Products that I use:
- Inglot eyeshadow 351
- Lovele Nude Makeup – white eyeshadow
- Essence eyeshadow – 04 I’m blushing
- Rimmel Volume Colourist mascara
- Maxfactor Facefinity primer
- Rimmel Stay matte foundation
- L.A.Girl Pro Concealer
- Wibo Fixing Powder
- Pierre Rene eyebrow set – no.1
- Sleek Face Form bronzer&highlight – Light
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Lipstick – Game of Mystery Matte
- Maybelline Babe Lips – pink
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlight – Peach Lights
That’s it! Really easy, right?
Show me your version of this makeup in the comments.